For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contact us at 321-693-8026
We will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Brevard County Property Management
Brevard County Property Management, plus Sales, by Aamerican Property Management--35+ Years in the area. Homes for Rent in Melbourne, Florida
Aamerican Home Care Services
Brevard County Relocation-Moving Guide
Real Estate Articles
We have been fortunate to have lived right here for the past 35 plus years.
We moved the company from a commercial location to our residence in the Fall of ’04. Now we're moving the company back to a commercial location.
Brevard County Property Management Services Steve Neville
Experience-Based Business Plan
Property Management is a continuing business relationship quite different from a sales encounter. Manager, Tenant, and Owner have an ongoing relationship that works best with full disclosures, direct and complete information, and immediate responses to all problems.
The process begins with a clear understanding of the market between Owner and Manager; positioning the property (marketing plan) to best suit the Owners' objectives, and fully exposing that property to potential Tenants.
MY INVENTORY GROWTH
Can you imagine how you would feel if a property manager had not exercised due care and you suffered serious consequences? For Home rentals in Melbourne, FL please contact us.
Unlike real estate sales, not all business is "good business" in property management.
I had a very gracious couple balk at signing the Rental Agreement and addenda months after they had signed the Reservation Agreement and provided a deposit. It was a tiny oceanfront townhouse and the seemingly gracious couple had withheld from me their intention to have a family reunion of sorts during a period of their occupancy. Fortunately for the owner, the "number of occupants" clause and the "Maintenance" addendum caused the couple to recognize the potentially severe financial repercussions of their secret plan. In this case, the owner's property was protected because of the thorough contracts we use in our management of properties. We manage homes for rent in all areas of Brevard County including Melbourne Florida, Palm Bay, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach Satellite Beach, Indialantic, and Titusville.
Can Property Management be a Nightmare?
My style of management is generally approved by condo boards and I have benefited from their direct recommendations.
I receive unobligated referrals from real estate professionals; i.e., "use this person to manage your property" as well as from condo owners.
Everything you need to know about Brevard County Property Management and Home Rentals in Melbourne FL plus Sales.
I actually have been asked to, and do, manage property owned by Real Estate Professionals. For more information about Brevard County Property Management, including Melbourne, Florida homes for rent, please contact us.
Following are the DOMAINS we use on the internet:
We can discuss how to reach your goals. We have grown steadily; at one time expending more than $20,000.00 per year just on Florida Today Advertising.
In February of 2003, as a result of Owner/Manager participation, we achieved 100% occupancy of all inventory including seasonal units.
Our seasonal properties have ranged from a high of $4375 and a low of $1500.
In the right situation, we will manage a deficient unfurnished long-term rental where specific projects approved for upgrades are matched to a skilled tenant; i.e., wherein I seek tenants willing and able to make improvements. This technique falls into the future value scenario (vs. a cash-flow scenario) gradually improving property condition, rent-return, and property appreciation.
By carefully and explicitly addressing experience-based pitfalls contractually, a sincere effort is made to avoid misunderstandings and to avoid placing the Owner's property in jeopardy, while allowing appropriate wiggle-room.
My Rental Agreements are lengthy, including as many as 15 addenda, incorporating Inventories and Association Documents, and are thoroughly reviewed with the Tenants and our attorney prior to signing.
Still, a problem could occur and prompt corrective measures need to be taken. I, again, am fortunate to have a system that inherently avoids legal action treating owner and tenant fairly, yet, allowing for escalation to legal action if need be.
I value putting the right deal together vs. simply pursuing a commission or a fee.
To achieve the right deal, the Manager, Tenant, and Owner have to be willing to enter into forthright and honest business dealings.
However rare, there are Property/Owner situations that have to be avoided, and in the past, I have actually returned properties from my inventory when the circumstances dictated.
WHAT'S NEW DECEMBER 2023
Advantages Of Investing In Brevard County Florida Real Estate
There are many advantages to investing in real estate in Brevard County, Florida. Some of the top reasons to consider this location for real estate investment include:
1. Strong economy: Brevard County has a diverse economy that is driven by various industries, including tourism, aerospace, technology, and healthcare. This diversification helps to provide stability and resilience to the local economy, making it an attractive location for real estate investment.
2. Growing population: Brevard County has seen steady population growth over the years, thanks to its attractive climate, natural beauty, and job opportunities. This growing population helps to drive demand for rental properties and can potentially lead to an appreciation in property values.
3. High rental demand: Brevard County is a popular tourist destination, which means there is a consistent demand for rental properties, especially during peak seasons. Additionally, the county is home to numerous large corporations and government agencies, bringing in a steady stream of out-of-town workers who need housing.
4. Affordable prices: Brevard County offers a wide range of affordable real estate options, making it a great choice for investors on a budget. With a lower cost of living compared to other Florida cities, investors can find properties at relatively lower prices and potentially see a higher return on investment.
5. Potential for passive income: With the high rental demand in Brevard County, investors have the opportunity to generate passive income from their properties. In addition, the low cost of living in the county can help keep expenses low and increase the potential for positive cash flow.
6. Tax benefits: Florida is known for its investor-friendly tax laws, including no state income tax. This means that investors can potentially save money on taxes, making their real estate investments even more profitable.